OTHERS (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Midweek Possito

Anyone up for hitting Possito midweek? I work shifts and seem to be missing everything at the moment due to work. I've made some adjustment…

Started by Adam Karp

4 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Adam Karp

Trip to portugal?

Hey All, I´ve been bored and reading about portugal all night. It sounds like offroad heaven!!!!!! We should try and organize something for…

Started by Adam Karp

9 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Alfred Balban

For Off-Roaders.

Do you own an iPhone?Then you can use this new app and share with every one your extreme driving,just follow this link;Rolling Meter

Started by Alfred Balban

4 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Alfred Balban

Fueling up

this is a bit long winded but true (I've confirmed it with a mate who does bunkering and my Bro who work at Kings line;"Well worth trying T…

Started by Adam Karp

6 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Marocatlasgib4x4 Club

NEW EVOQUE

SEEN THE TRANSPORTERS DELIVERING THEM TO GIB TODAY,,,,WILL BE UP AT COPOUROS TOMORROW

Started by tuggy

4 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Stewart Finlayson

Camping Equipment

Anyone know of a good place to buy some camping equipment?   What are the essentails you would take on a raid??   Thanks,

Started by Stewart Finlayson

8 Aug 21, 2011

car for sale

dihatsu ferosa parked outside cemats gaggero army green with offroading tyres.and lights on roof,price going for 1500,car being there for a…

Started by gino guilliano

1 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Alfred Balban

check this out,,,,,,i want one,,,,,,

oh yes i would love one of these,,,,,,cost,,,$225.000  and you still have to buy the chassis cab from a ford dealer,,,,,,check out there we…

Started by tuggy

3 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Adam Karp

so where is everybody,,,,,,,

well where are you all,,,,,,     don't tell me,,,,,,at the beach,,,,,,

Started by tuggy

3 Jul 28, 2011

need the fronty gone

ok i have a new project coming this week and i have to make space in the garage,,,so fronty must go this week,,,so anybody want an excellen…

Started by tuggy

6 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by kyle williamson

RSS

We are dedicated to Leisure & Sports and collaborating locally & abroad in charitable works & Solidarity Projects on our annual Raids.

© 2024   Created by Marocatlasgib4x4 Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service