undercoatok been working hard on the 101 this week,,,,put some paint on it and getting the electrics sorted,,,,nearly there,,,,top coat

Views: 251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

stripping 5 layers of paint off,,,messy and time consuming
It is showing its colours ;)
I can't w3ait to see that finished!!

adam does your pal still want a 4x4 must get the fronty sold this week,,,i have another project coming,,,,,,

i have been working so hard on the 101 this week,,,pushing to get it finished,,,,i have been doing the electrics,,,boy thats fun,,,,but i now have all new lights,indicators,stop lights all the gauges are in and working,a new fuse box,fuel tank sender ,,,loads done this week,,,,,,so next week a bit more paint,,doors on front bumper on and look out mr MOT man,,,,,
It sure sounds promising :)

my grinder and my compressor both packed up yesterday so had to buy new today,,,,bugger

Are you buying them at the Chinese shop,hahahaha!
dude my compressor was 6 years old and my grinder was 4 years old,and if you had done the work they have done then you would be buggered as well......

Not everything is ever lasting mate!

so my new grinder that i bought from brico king a couple of months ago,,,,BROKE,,,,so i ordered another heavy duty one from the UK it arrived in the week and its a bruiser,,,,,,

RSS

We are dedicated to Leisure & Sports and collaborating locally & abroad in charitable works & Solidarity Projects on our annual Raids.

© 2024   Created by Marocatlasgib4x4 Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service