Already working on the itinerary for next years raid, there will be more kms of tracks than tarmac.

We will be doing new tracks in the middle and high Atlas for those who have not been with us in the 90's on our raids.

16 days of adventures guaranteed!

It will certainly be one to remember!

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks good!! Im planning on going with my 4x4 for this one!!

Hope you can do Karrim ;)

when would this be?

Still working on that, have to have in mind that we will be moving most of the time in the Atlas so it has to be in more warmer weather ;)

Well here we have the whole itinerary for next years raid, as we said we will have more tracks than tarmac, 1,107 km's of tarmac and 2,029 km's of tracks passing through the most remotes places to do our solidarity works, 3,136 km's of adventures all the way! 

Looking forward to this one, bit by bit we are creating a route that will take us from Tangier to Merzouga without touching tarmac, that is my personal aim :)

Yes all we need now is to sort out the date which I would like to talk with the members to see which would be better but it will have to be between April or May!

We have been looking at the best date for the raid and we think this could be the best to get less snow on the atlas, what do you goes think of it, from the 29th of April to the 15th of May?

It would be the best time for a few reasons ;)

RSS

We are dedicated to Leisure & Sports and collaborating locally & abroad in charitable works & Solidarity Projects on our annual Raids.

© 2024   Created by Marocatlasgib4x4 Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service