Light campaign
After collecting a very important number of glasses, which are brought by our friends who participated in Raids towards our association. And for that, I thought of a good initiative, which is to use the frames of these glasses to good use. Necessary schoolgirls from schools with impairment of sight, in order to save their path to school. That's why I created a list for those who wish to join us in saving these innocent little kids. And thank you very much for your big heart and generosity.
I can receive your donations by Western union or wafa cash or cash plus after payment to Moha Bekbouti Er-rich 52400 Midelt province Morocco you can send me the mandate code and the amount sent and thank you.

Views: 102

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks to the volunteers for cleaning the wheelchairs which we will be delivering this weekend to our friend Moha Bekbouti at the association Asmaindanslamain Poursolidethandicap Er-Rich, Irrachidia.

Thanks to our friend and member Dean for coming all the way from Cadiz to support our next trip with more disability materials for the association.

Fantastic mate, as you know it is never enough!

Moha Bekbouti is with Louis Balban 

Thanks for the mention of our visit next Saturday 14th Febraury 2023!

Just added our logo ;)

Next Friday 2 vehicles will travel to Er Rich, Morocco, they will be delivering disability materials to the Asmaindanslamain Poursolidethandicap Er-Rich, Irrachidia.
A reception has been prepared to deliver the wheelchairs directly to the people in need of them and also they will be handing the glasses to the children after they have done their sight tests and are waiting for them.
This will be a great weekend, we could not do this without our sponsors, you all know who you are and we are deeply grateful for your continuous support towards our solidarity projects.

Looking forward to it!

Moha Bekbouti

The members of the Alfath association for Solidarity, fight against diabetes and arterial hypertension of Er-rich organized an activity in which they distributed glasses for the pupils of the schools of Er-rich and its surroundings, outfits for some neighborhood teams and wheelchairs for the disabled. Thank you for the MarocAtlasGib4x4 club for its generosity!

Sent to us on gratitude!

RSS

We are dedicated to Leisure & Sports and collaborating locally & abroad in charitable works & Solidarity Projects on our annual Raids.

© 2024   Created by Marocatlasgib4x4 Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service