To all members:

MarocAtlasGib4x4 - Calendar of events 2011

I was wondering what you all thaught of this idea. If you all agree, I would make a draft copy for the comitee to approve and would circulate it in our next club meeting,

So far Apart from our normal trips to the circuito almeji, I have also been offered some new ideas on trips to the circuito by paco & mari... Things we still havent done and i now have prices and availability on this

Apart from that I have also found another 4x4 circuit near by which i have contacted and am currently colecting information for us...

We also have finca amateur which tuggy has kindly agrreed to organise for us in october...

Add to this a few trips in winter to a few of the sites we know between alfred, tuggy, myself, mark etc, and we will have a very complete calendar of events untill december 2011...

We can also include BBQs for the club during the summer, our monthly club meetings and even social 'gatherings' to chat about 4wds.

Let me know what you think and I will have this ready with dates and events for the end of the month to have approved by the comitee and with each members oppinion by our next meeting

Stewart/ Fili,

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are the Secratary my friend,for sure everyone is waiting for this calender to happen:)
Just waiting for it to happen bro;)
dude,,,just put something together you then have something to work with,,,there will always be stuff coming up you can always ammend,,,,,,
stuart just put it in for the last weekend in october i dont know the date yet but we can always move it,,i wont know till later this year...
Great work Stewart,we are really going to be busy mate ;)
Looks like a good year planned! Thanks for all the work on that Stewart.
Great work Stewart on the EVENTS CALENDAR,sure looking forward to the events;)
Looks fine for me,hope we don't have to change any more.

Couldn't agree more Alfred. Nice work Stewart!!! 

Stewart this weekend i'm heading up to La Garganta and will get some info on tracks camping prices etc

I wouldn't mind but I think we should not anticipate so many events.
yea,,,get some information,,,this could be the clubs easter outing,,,,,because its a long way off,,,,people can organise there holidays around the event,,,,,but it would be something to look forward to,,,,,,

RSS

We are dedicated to Leisure & Sports and collaborating locally & abroad in charitable works & Solidarity Projects on our annual Raids.

© 2024   Created by Marocatlasgib4x4 Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service