I am opening this discussion to use as my diary for the Challenge this year, that way you will be able to comment our doings along the way on the posts I will be doing.

Remember we will be on Tracemyway were you will be able to follow us all the way through the 6 stages of the Rally, knowing exactly were we are and the speed we are doing.

Support our Team & Gibraltar in this great Solidarity Rally.

Also thanks to all the Sponsors involved which thanks to them we will be able to do our Solidarity Works on the School Projects! 

Views: 822

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

After the presenting the prizes to the winners we made our way up North, as I still had some things to give away we decided to visit Ouzoud which had also suffered the bad weather and we will hand the things to the most needed.

Great place for a deserved rest and chill out!

We reached Ouzoud and stayed with our friends at the Hotel De France were we where treated like part of the family. We had a nice meal of Berber omelette which Karrim liked.

We had a good rest that night and got up later than the days on the Rally, we got up and had breakfast and went to see the waterfalls,

impressive how the devastation of the rains had destroyed nearly all the restaurants at the bottom, though I do not know how they managed to safeguard the rafts!

We then went to the Mexican town to do some solidarity work, as always it was just great to see the kids happy for a day receiving sweets from our sponsors which I would like to thank and everyone who contributed with the clothes and toys from our community!

Thanks to Amy for her donation ;)

After the solidarity works in Ouzoud we started to drive up North to Tangier, we got onto the highway and near Casablanca it started to rain really hard all the way up to Tangier were we reached the Hotel Tarik were we will spend the night.

Great day to day article!!

RSS

We are dedicated to Leisure & Sports and collaborating locally & abroad in charitable works & Solidarity Projects on our annual Raids.

© 2024   Created by Marocatlasgib4x4 Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service