THIS WILL BE OUR DIARY FOR THIS EVENT FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO FOLLOW.

ALL OF YOU PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ARE WELCOME TO UPDATE AS WE GO ALONG.

Views: 1674

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice one,this will be distributed between three or four schools that we will visit on our Solidarity Raid,we will provide every individual kid with a kit  for school.

TODAY IS THE 9th OF MARCH..HERE GOES A FEW MORE PICS DONE BY GIBRALTAR DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY GROUP OF OUR EVENT...

Fantastic photos,this guys should come with us to our Raids,we should invite them the next time we visit Circuito Almeji,they would have lots to shoot there ;-)

FEW MORE PICS DONE BY THE GIBRALTAR DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY GROUP...

9th of March,D day.

Going now to the boarder to talk with the cheif of customs on the spanish side so we can pass without any problems as a Solidarity Group.

See you all at Rosia Bay at 2:00 pm,no delays please!

TODAY IS THE 9th MARCH.WELL GUY`S THE DAY WE BEEN WAITING HAS COME.NOW IN A WHILE I WILL GO TO THE TAXI BAR,I WILL HAVE A COFFE AND A BACON EGG ROLL.THERE I WILL WAIT FOR MY DRIVER FRANCIS AND MAKE THE WAY TO ROSIA BAY FOR OUR PHOTO GROUP.THEN MAKE OUR WAY TO THE FRONTIER,ALFRED ALREADY DONE THE JOB TO INFORM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BORDER THAT WE ARE COMING..

PICS WILL BE POST LATER!!  SEE YOU GUY`S LATER

Yes did go to see the cheif of customs at the spanish side but the administrator was not there and was not coming to work on the day.Was kept there for one hour to get a negative reply from a lady that we will not be able to pass the cars full of the materials for our Solidarity Raid.

We went to pass and we were kept at the border for over 2 hours cause they would not let as pass,their reason that we needed to produce a paper stating what we had in the vehicles and other documents,we went to get the documents but a Gibraltarian Gentleman passed with his car and asked what was happening to us,we told him the situation and he just said to wait a minute,he went to see the said lady and in three minutes we were passing the boarder,that shows you once again in life that "Its not who you are but who you know".

who was it??? nice one

He is from Gibraltar,will tell you when I see you ;-)

Here we are at the Hotel Ahlen in Tangier,people are tired of the days stress with the frontiers and are ready for tomorrows stage heading to Midelt.

Long day but we are here.

!0th of March,our first day of the Raid,participants are getting ready to part,we will drive up to Rabat on the highway and then up to Midelt,nearly 500 kms.

RSS

We are dedicated to Leisure & Sports and collaborating locally & abroad in charitable works & Solidarity Projects on our annual Raids.

© 2024   Created by Marocatlasgib4x4 Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service