THIS WILL BE OUR DIARY FOR THIS EVENT FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO FOLLOW.

ALL OF YOU PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ARE WELCOME TO UPDATE AS WE GO ALONG.

Views: 1674

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TODAY IS THE 22nd OF MARCH.WILFRED WOKE UP EVERYONE AT 6:00am WITH HIS RAP MUSIC..LOL WE HAD OUR BREAKFAST AND STARTED PACKING UP..NOW WE GONA DO A BIT OF SOLIDARITY ON THE WAY TO MARAKESH AND MEET TYRONE THERE IN MARAKESH.WE JUST ARRIVED TO MARAKESH TO THE imil chil HOTEL.WE BEEN DRIVING FOR MORE THAN TEN HOURS.WE SEEN TYRONE HE LOOKS FINE AND HIS DISCOVARY IS FINE READY TO GO.TOMORROW WE WILL CONTINUE WITH TYRONE AND FINNISH OUR SOLIDARITY..
oo

It was really good to see Tyrone and Callum back with the Group after three days which weren't very good for Tyrone,but eventually he got his Disc ready to continue.

It was nice to meet back with Tyrone and his son Callum but Tuggy had made his way back North.

TODAY IS THE 23rd OF MARCH.THE imichi hotel WAS WONDERFUL.LAST NIGHT WE ALL WENT FOR A MEAL TRADITIONAL FOOD OF MARAKESH.THE MAIN SQUARE OF THE CITY WAS PACKED OF PEOPLE WAS REALLY NICE. THEY HAD OUR BARBARY APES COBRAS AND SNAKES.I LIKE THE APES NOT THE SNAKES..LOL I REALLY ENJOY THE NIGHT OUT THE FOOD WAS GREAT.WE GOT UP AT 9:00am AND WENT FOR BIT OF SHOPPING.NOW WE ALL READY TO CONTUNIE TO ouzoud AND STAY THE NIGHT IN THIS WONDERFUL CITY WITH THIS WATERFALLS RIVERS ect...WE WILL DO A BIT OF SOLIDARITY IN THIS AREA

l

TODAY IS THE 23rd OF MARCH.THE imichi hotel WAS WONDERFUL.LAST NIGHT WE ALL WENT FOR A MEAL TRADITIONAL FOOD OF MARAKESH.THE MAIN SQUARE OF THE CITY WAS PACKED OF PEOPLE WAS REALLY NICE. THEY HAD OUR BARBARY APES COBRAS AND SNAKES.I LIKE THE APES NOT THE SNAKES..LOL I REALLY ENJOY THE NIGHT OUT THE FOOD WAS GREAT.WE GOT UP AT 9:00am AND WENT FOR BIT OF SHOPPING.KNOW WE ALL READY TO CONTUNIE TO ouzoud AND STAY THE NIGHT IN THIS WONDERFUL CITY WITH THIS WATERFALLS RIVERS ect...WE WILL DO A BIT OF SOLIDARITY IN THIS AREA.

We arrived at Ouzoud at 3:45 pm and went straight to the Hotel Le France.We got ourselves our rooms and then some of the group went down to see the waterfalls and me Wilfred,Tyrone and Louis went to the Mexican town to do some solidarity work.On the way we went to the school of the area but the teacher was not in.Some kids informed us were we could find him.I went to see the main director of the schools in the area and I arranged with him for tomorrow to provide pencils,erasers,sharperners and books for 80 children.

Again another mission accomplished,nice one to all the team!

A FEW MORE PICS OF THIS LOVELY PEOPLE OF ouzoud...

Great works on the village near Ouzoud,this kids will sure remember you guys :-)

TODAY IS THE 24th OF MARCH. TODAY IS OUR LAST DAY WE WILL CONTINUE BACK TO TANGIERS. ON THE WAY WE WILL STOP IN ONE SCHOOLS AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF OUR SOLIDARITY.WE WILL BE DRIVING FOR MORE THAN NINE HOURS TO GET US BACK TO TANGIERS.ON THE WAY WE STOP IN THIS LOVELY PLACE WITH A LOVELY LAKE.THE FAMILY WHO LIVES HERE ARE WELL KNOWN BY WILFRED. HE GAVE THEM ALL HIS CAMPING STUFF PLUS CLOTHS ect...NOW I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO COME BACK HOME AND SEE MY FAMILY AND HAVE A NICE REST WHICH WE ALL NEED.

SHAME THE SCHOOL WAS CLOSED.SO ALFRED GAVE THE BOOKS ect...TO THE TEACHER

It was nice to visit our friends family,the last time we went there was back in 2008 ;-)

We got to the main road and drove all the way to Khenifra were we did a diversion into Agoulman to see our friend and his family at the lake.We reached the lake and everyone started to prepare their lunch,our friend wanted us to pass the night with them and he would sacrifice a lamb for us to eat.I thanked him but we could not stay as we had to be tonight in Tangier.

We gave this family who are deeply in need everything that was left in the vehicles,more people came so we shared everything around.Wilfred gave school utencils to all the kids and Tyrone who is a first aider saw a woman on a mule who had her knee all swallen,we manage to comunicate with her and Tyrone gave her some antinflamateries pills first explaining to her how to take them with the help of our friend.

RSS

We are dedicated to Leisure & Sports and collaborating locally & abroad in charitable works & Solidarity Projects on our annual Raids.

© 2024   Created by Marocatlasgib4x4 Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service