THIS WILL BE OUR DIARY FOR THIS EVENT FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO FOLLOW.

ALL OF YOU PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ARE WELCOME TO UPDATE AS WE GO ALONG.

Views: 1674

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looking good Luisito.  All ready now for your journey!!

Ya esta mi coche listo para marchar,cambiado embrague y nuevo siguniar,ya para cojer camino.

WENA FARID,YA NOS CADA POCO PARA LA AVENTURA,YO SERE EL COPILOTO DEL SENOR FARID ESTE ES EL TOYOTA QUE NOS LLEVARA..:))

TODAY 1ST OF MARCH, WELL JUST GOT BACK FROM OUR MEETING LOOKS LIKE EVERYTHING GOING FINE..YEHH..ALFRED TOLD US ALL THE PROCEDURES WE HAVE TO FOLLOW FOR OUR SAFETY REASONS..

HERE GOES A FEW PICS OF TODAYS MEETING... :))

Yes tonight we haved issued all participants their tshirts,sweat-shirts & caps,also handed everyone their boarding tickets.

Everyone has been issued some SAFETY recommendations which they should stick for a better and safier trip.Only 8 days to go so start packing ;-)

Nice idea Louis.If we would have started this post 6 month ago, I think it would be 50 pages long by now ;).

I think my car and pilots are set. I have been excited about this all year.

I did a trial on my sleeping set up the other night... I have a light sleeping bag w/ washable liner. (I sleep hot and don't like thick blankets) I slept in my front room w/ all windows open on the floor w/ camping pad. I was almost cold. Based on that I will be also bringing a big blanket and thermals also! It will be a hell of a lot colder at high elevations. I have slept in tents in snow at elevation.. it sucks to be awake all night because you are shivering to much to sleep. Not that we will be sleeping in snow but you know what I mean ;) It sucks even more if the tent leaks! I would think that it would be wise to have a 3-4 season tent on this one dudes. You don't want to spend an hour setting up a really complex tent after all day in the saddle. I have an awesome multi room tent that I use when we go camping in one place for like a week. Problem is it takes an engineering degree and a afternoon to set it up. So out of the question. We got a 6 man one room 2 pole all weather dome tent that literally takes 5 mins to set up. I will also bring tarps for underneath and above if the weather turns.

Cheers

TODAY IS THE 2nd OF MARCH,JUST A LITTLE UPDATE,TOMORROW ME AND ALFRED  WILL GO TO THE CHINO TO BUY COLOUR  PENCIL`S, RUBBER`S, CRAYONS, SHAPARNERS ect.....WE WILL TRY OUR BEST TO GET THE BEST  DEAL..THIS WILL BE PAYED THANKS AGAIN TO  OUR SPONSOR`S...I WILL POST WHAT HAPPEN`S TOMORROW..THANX

Very good Louis,thanks to our sponsors!

We have been to the providers for the school utencils and we have made the order which will help out atleast four schools in different area's,will post photos when we are there,all this thanks to all our sponsors of this year event. ;-)

Here we are delivering the goods  for the children.

This was all thanks to our sponsors,hope we will have the same support this year!

TODAY IS THE 3rd OF MARCH...WELL FIRST OF ALL WE BEEN STACK ON THE CUE FOR MORE THAN AN   HOUR!!....I WENT AND  BOUGHT MY SELF THE MATTRESS WHICH I NEEDED..SAW MATHEW THERE IN DECATHLON AND HE BOUGHT HIM SELF THE TENT SAME LIKE MINE...AFTER THAT I WENT TO THE PROVIDERS WITH ALFRED AND BOUGHT THE COLOUR`S PENCIL`S CRAYONS ect....HERE ARE SOME PICS OF THE DAY...

THANKS AGAIN TO OUR SPONSOR`S..

RSS

We are dedicated to Leisure & Sports and collaborating locally & abroad in charitable works & Solidarity Projects on our annual Raids.

© 2024   Created by Marocatlasgib4x4 Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service