Hi guys, we are starting to work for our next 16 days solidarity raid, we are thinking of going on the 29th of Sept. to the 15th of Oct, this will be a challenge raid with some wild camping's, what do you guys think, do not know if there is a bank holiday during those days yet.

Views: 201

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are going to need real adventurous raiders for this challenge as we will be mostly on dirt tracks and trails, so get ready your camping equipment as it will be priority!

We will be doing from Tetouan to Merzouga on tracks, a real challenge I have been working on for some time now and being our 25th Raid it needs to be done as a challenge!

Looks like we do not have much adventurous raiders willing for the challenge!

No  bank holidays so it will have to be 10 days of leave, remember the club can provide you a letter for Special Leave for our Solidarity Raids!

As we have mentioned this will be a great challenge looking for the most remotest tracks in the Rif mountains to reach to destinations we will not know till we get there, proper adventure and navigation challenge, new experiences for all ready to take it!

Up to now we have 10 vehicles interested in the challenge!

Alfred, Toyota

Louis, Toyota

Ivan, Toyota

Jeff, Mitsibushi

Rado, Nissan

Christine, Lexus

Stephen Danino, Toyota

Johnny Fortunato, Isusu

Jamie Roberts, Nissan

Alex Otton, Mitsibushi

Justin also says he will come, if he can make it?

Fes will be one of the destinations for the Sept Challenge Raid were Mark will cater for our lodgings after we have done some wild camping's on the way!

Mark Willenbrock feeling loved.
1 hr · Fez, Morocco · 

Great review for Dar Mignon www.darmignon.com To say this is a gem amongst the chaotic craziness of the Fes markets / souk would be an under statement. If you ...

See more
Many hundreds of years old, and now completely restored, Dar Mignon is ideally located in one of the oldest parts of the 1,200 year old medina. It is just a 5 minute walk from the Quaraouine Mosque at the very heart of Fes, yet only a 3 minute…
DARMIGNON.COM

This trip will be full of challenges, situations we will have sort out as we go!

There will plenty of desert to cross making it more magical and adventurous!

Hi guys, during this past week I have been really bad with by back problem, been to doctors and will be probably going to have to go through surgery, don't know when, that's why I want to let you all know that maybe I will not be able to attend at this raid :( Hope it is not that way but I have no option! 

RSS

We are dedicated to Leisure & Sports and collaborating locally & abroad in charitable works & Solidarity Projects on our annual Raids.

© 2024   Created by Marocatlasgib4x4 Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service