The Club is looking into joining in this charity event; Skydiving Charity Challenge Sept, 2015!, getting some members who would like to do this 15,000 jump, we will try and get sponsorship for it and donate all we can get from our sponsors.

Who is up for it as tomorrow at 20:30 hrs there will be a meeting at Eastern beach at the Sunrise Beach Bar for those who are willing daredevils!

Views: 107

Replies to This Discussion

I am in, always been my dream!

Just came from the meeting for the event, I have the forms for all those daredevils willing to jump, we will need sponsors so they have provided us with all the documents to be able to fund raise the funds for all who will be participating, next Monday there will be another meeting were we will need to bring in the forms with our details of those Dare Devils, hope you guys are up for it, I am in 100% :)

Ok whoever is willing to go ahead with the jump we will be meeting at TimeOut Cafe at 6:00 pm on Friday to fill in the forms as we need to hand them in on Monday.

Lets see who the Dare Devils are!

Well looks like we only have 3 Dare Devils in the club, Alfred Balban, Albert Martinez & Abraham Serrato are the only ones who will be participating on the jump for the cause!

RSS

We are dedicated to Leisure & Sports and collaborating locally & abroad in charitable works & Solidarity Projects on our annual Raids.

© 2024   Created by Marocatlasgib4x4 Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service