OTHERS (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creative!

This was a piece of mineral stone I was given by my young friend Adeu Andreu from Erfoud on my last trip, they cut it down and drill a hol…

Started by Alfred Balban

1 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Marocatlasgib4x4 Club

Reverse Winch!

How to use your front winch to pull you on reverse, obviously you not always have those trees available but the idea can be used in other w…

Started by Marocatlasgib4x4 Club

1 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Alfred Balban

2014 Events Review!

Check out all our events through this year, thanks to all involved to make it possible! Find more photos like this on MarocAtlas Gibralt…

2 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Alfred Balban

Highlift use!

This can be a good way of making use of the highlift!

1 Sep 1, 2014

Example!

This was sure an example of what the Gibraltar Community stands for!

1 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Alfred Balban

Hello all!!

Just wanted to say a quick "Hola" to everyone.... things seem pretty quiet on the forum front.   nothing exciting happening here in the UK.…

Started by Jamie Austin

10 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Alfred Balban

Am I your most distant member?

Hi All, Just got my tickets to fly to Gibraltar and out of interested checked the direct distance from Whangarei NZ. At 18043 kilometers /…

Started by Ivor Reyes

9 Jun 9, 2013

possito san roque route

tmw we are going to do the same route again,possito san roque,who ever wants to come is welcomed.we are going to meet at the diner at 9,00…

Started by gino guilliano

4 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Alfred Balban

eco rally

what has happened to the eco rally event   ????? i thought there were people who wanted to go and see some rallying.   i am still going is…

Started by tuggy

1 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by tuggy

we had a good day today my boys loved it http://marocatlasgib4x4.ning.com/opensocial/ningapps/shappUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fshops.cafepress.com%2FContent%2FCafePress_Ning_App_v2.xml%3Fning-app-status%3Dnet

we had a good day today my boys loved it

Started by francismercieca

1 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by francismercieca

RSS

We are dedicated to Leisure & Sports and collaborating locally & abroad in charitable works & Solidarity Projects on our annual Raids.

© 2024   Created by Marocatlasgib4x4 Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service