4x4 (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW LandRover Defender to be unveilled in September

The NEW look landrover defender is going to be unveilled at the frankfurt motor show on september the 13th...   First impressions?   I thin…

Started by Stewart Finlayson

33 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sean Cawood

Phils jeep for sale, let me know

Video - http://youtu.be/ApuU_-Ejqz4  YJ Wranger Sahara LHD, Gib registered, 5 speed manual New Gearbox 20,000 kms ago NP231 with Mega shor…

Started by Mark Sullivan

2 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Marocatlasgib4x4 Club

Closing Season Chapatal Invite!

The Circuito chapatal,Amatur are having their last season route next Saturday 23rdof June and have invited us to pass the weekend there wit…

Started by Alfred Balban

15 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Louis Balban

Possito/San Roque route Saturday or Sunday?

Anyone up for Possito/ San Roque route on Saturday or Sunday? I heard rumors of rain Sunday but need to check that. Oh yeah I've never done…

Started by Adam Karp

29 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Brian Delgado

NEW TOY,,,,,

ok this is the new toy,,,needs some TLC on it but should make a good off roader,,,,,

Started by tuggy

19 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by tuggy

WHAT YOU NEED TO GO OFF ROAD

This is a short list of the basic requirements and equipment you need for going on off road trips. First off your vehicle should be well se…

Started by tuggy

1 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Alfred Balban

Daihatsu Feroza

Buenas a todos,   Ive just baught a Daihatsu Feroza which im fixing up for the circuito and since its a daihatsu there arnt many parts for…

29 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Stewart Finlayson

MAG - 'Calendar of events 2011'

To all members:   MarocAtlasGib4x4 - Calendar of events 2011   I was wondering what you all thaught of this idea. If you all agree, I would…

25 Sep 1, 2011

4x4's of the future!

Check this out guys...   LATEST FUTURE ULTIMATE TECHNOLOGY CAR:Prototype Mitsubishi MMR25   This is a mitsubishi prototype 4x4 - the aim is…

16 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Alfred Balban

Best 4x4 Tire? (For us...)

We all know that there are different tires for different sitiuations - all terrains, mud terrain - even extreme terrain tires. But what in…

8 Aug 25, 2011

RSS

We are dedicated to Leisure & Sports and collaborating locally & abroad in charitable works & Solidarity Projects on our annual Raids.

© 2024   Created by Marocatlasgib4x4 Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service